Saturday, March 21, 2020

I'm generous

Too much knowledge prevents from displaying that to most people.

I just returned from the grocery store somebody accosted me in the parking lot saying, "Could you spare a dollar ..."

I said, "Not today".

I turned 80 my last birthday, I was at the grocery store to get Lay's potato chips to which I'm addicted, I went early when I thought fewer shoppers,   I'd hate see normal, if that was fewer.

I don't contribute any veterans affairs because I decide during the "W" administration that we would get in endless wars unless the cost of providing for our veterans AT  THE LEVEL THE DESERVED, was HUGE.

The Trump economy was not a surprise to me.

The recovery started during the Obama/Biden administration.

I read at the right time and right environment Jay W. Forrester, "Counterintuitive Behavior of Social Systems", Technology Review, Vol. 73, No. 3, Jan. 1971, pp. 52-68.


No comments:

Post a Comment